Thursday, January 7, 2016

Bead It Forward 2016 Patterns

Thanks to my faster paced life since our last move 
most of my creative sharing is done on Instagram.

I would like to share these with as many people as possible 
because I love the Bead It Forward project. 

So here are some Bead It Forward 2016 patterns for the theme: 
SPACE:  Out There Somewhere, There's a Cure.
Mercury
Venus
Earth
Mars
Since there is no reason to reinvent the wheel the next two were found, not created, by me.
Jupiter
Find Jupiter on the Bead It Forward pattern page.
Saturn

This one, Saturn, came from Pinterest.
Uranus
Neptune
I'm working on what will be a four part sun.
Anybody know how they create those 4 part patterns?

Until then...
I've shared my peyote solar system with you...
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Thanks! I love hearing what you think.